Sun, Feb 04|
The Circle - Heal to Rise Online Offering
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2024, 1:00 p.m. – Nov 03, 2024, 3:30 p.m.
About the event
The Circle: Heal to Rise, is a profound and transformative 10-month healing journey designed to guide you through the depths of your inner world, empowering you to heal, grow, and rise to your fullest potential. This unique healing circle offers a safe and nurturing space for deep inner exploration and self-healing.
Each month, we will delve into various healing modalities and practices, carefully curated to provide a holistic and empowering experience. Expect deep inner exploration as you look at your inner child, wounds and shadow aspects. Embrace your vulnerabilites and uncover your stengths as you participate in ceremony and ritual. All to assist you in returning to a sense of power and confidence so that you may better show up in the world.
Through a variety of holistic and energetic practices, you'll move through the layers of yourself, working into the core of your being to unleash your power.
We'll explore through:
Lecture Style Conversations and Sharing
Sound Healing Journeys
Healing Breath Work
Rituals and Ceremonies
Once a month, The Circle gathers online for an intimate and supportive group session. These gatherings provide a safe haven where you can share your experiences, learn from others, and receive guidance.
Topics of exploration are as follows:
February: Where We Lose Our Power - An Exploration of Worthiness and Lack
March: Our Inner Child and the Importance of Tending to Them
April: Our Inner Teenage and Self-Abandonment
May: The Shadow Self - Knowing and Healing All Aspects
June: Healing Generational Wounds
July: The Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras - A Sense of Self and Personal Power
August: Accessing your Innate Wisdom - Accepting all Experiences (There are No Mistakes)
September: Understanding and Balancing the Divine Masculine and Feminine Archetypal Energies for Greatest Power
October: Uncovering your Natural Gifts and Talents - Where Have They Been Hiding
November: Rise - Step into Yourself Fully - Be Seen
Whether you are new to this work and your healing journey, or have been traveling this path for some time already, this Circle is suitable for all levels of experience and is open to anyone who feels called to join.
Why Join The Circle: Heal to Rise?
- Experience profound healing: This 10-month journey offers you the time and space needed to address deep-rooted issues and bring about lasting transformation.
- Nurturing community: Connect with like-minded individuals on a similar path of self-discovery. Together, we create a supportive and uplifting community where you can freely express yourself.
- Expert guidance: As your facilitator, I have extensive experience in healing and self-development. I will walk beside you throughout the journey, providing guidance and holding space for your growth.
- Holistic approach: The Circle: Heal to Rise integrates various healing modalities, ensuring that your mind, body, and spirit are nurtured on your healing journey.
- A Monthly 2.5 hour in-person gathering of exploration and ceremony
- A Bi-Monthly Zoom Meeting to Connect and Check In
- A Welcome Gift to assist you through our time together
- A Monthly Take-Home Ritual Kit to continue your exploration at home
- A PDF Manual that includes information on the exploration, suggestions and healing tips and practices, as well as journal prompts
The Circle is a beautiful balance of supported work and self-exploration. After receiving each month's information, you will then have time to explore and heal at your own pace.
Invest in yourself and embrace the transformative power of healing and self-discovery.
For the integrity of the Circle, space is limited to 12 participants. Reserve your spot now and embark on a journey of inner exploration, empowerment, and growth. Say yes to a more empowered and authentic version of yourself!
Are you ready to Heal to Rise?
Your Investment: $1055 (includes HST)
Payment plans are available.
All in-person gatherings take place on Sunday afternoons from 1pm-3:30pm EST.
Dates of Gatherings: